The PASS Act, S. 1261, a heavily compromised legislation which allows the majority of the Real ID Act to stay in place is moving toward a DHS Senate committee hearing in Washington, D.C.
After proving time and again that the technologies used [RFID, facial recognition biometrics, and fusion center databases] have a high failure rate in substantiating, retaining and protecting identity, we should not be required to accept inadequate standards for federalizing U.S. identity to redundance in the PASS Act or the Real ID Act.
The people of the United States are still being asked to sponsor the surveillance of their own identity in the name of immigration control and terrorism prevention . Even a casual look into the logic of mandating identity for Americans cannot guarantee an above board use of systems in the compromised identity and immigrations racketeering which sustains much of the blackmarket immigrant labor at large in the U.S. states.
There are incomplete and obscured grounds to prove identity was linked to illegal immigration and terrorism based on the 9-11 Commission reccomendations. Terrorists involved in the attacks were here on legal visas granted by U.S. immigration. One visa was renewed 6 months after a hijackers suicide in the WTC towers.
Don’t allow misappropriation of your identity to lead to an inescapable surveilled lifestyle based on the U.S. current plan for identity in the PASS Act and the Real ID Act.
- Senator Lieberman (202) 224-4041 Chairman
- Senator Collins (202) 224-2523
- Senator Akaka (202) 224-6361
- Senator Bennet (202) 224-5852
- Senator Burris (202) 224-2854
- Senator Carper (202) 224-2441
- Senator Coburn (202) 224-5754
- Senator Ensign (202) 224-6244
- Senator Graham (202) 224-5972
- Senator Landrieu (202) 224-5824
- Senator Levin (202) 224-6221
- Senator McCain (202) 224-2235
- Senator McCaskill (202) 224-6154
- Senator Pryor (202) 224-2353
- Senator Tester (202) 224-2644
- Senator Voinovich (202) 224-3353